– Every keg requires a cash deposit.
• 1/6 bbl kegs: $75.00 cash deposit
• 1/2 bbl kegs: $100.00 cash deposit
– Kegs must be returned to the same location they were picked up at, within 60 days.
– You may bring in an empty Pizza Port keg that is associated with a keg deposit we have on file in order to carry the deposit over to a new keg.
Picking Up Your Keg
– Kegs may be picked up between 11AM and 6PM daily.
– Speak with a bartender to pick up. Kegs must be paid for at the time of pick up.
– Payment for keg orders may be cash or card.
– Please bring your ID and a cash deposit.
– Only the person whose ID information is provided on this form may pick up the keg.
Returning Your Keg
– Kegs may be returned any time during business hours.
– Speak with a bartender to return kegs and any additional equipment. The bartender will return your deposit at this time.
– Only the person whose ID information is provided on this form may pick up the keg deposit upon return.
1/2 Barrel Keg
15.5 gallons / 120 (16 oz.) servings
1/6 Barrel Keg
5.3 gallons / 40 (16 oz.) servings
– Pizza Port kegs are standard American Sanke kegs. The hand pumps we offer for rent are Sanke “D” couplers.
– Kegs must be kept cold. Therefore, we recommend picking up your keg the same day as your event, or the same day that you will transfer it to your kegerator.
– Sorry, we do not have equipment available for transportation, such as buckets or ice.
Please contact email@example.com