– Every keg requires a cash deposit.
• 1/6 bbl kegs: $75.00 cash deposit
• 1/2 bbl kegs: $100.00 cash deposit
– Kegs must be returned to the same location they were picked up at, within 90 days. Deposits for overdue kegs will be automatically absorbed.
– Hand pumps must be returned to the same location they were picked up at, within two weeks. Deposits for overdue equipment will be automatically absorbed.
– If you would like to retain kegs or equipment longer than the required time, please contact us prior to your due date and we will gladly make reasonable accommodations to extend your rental time.
– You may bring in an empty Pizza Port keg that is associated with a keg deposit we have on file in order to carry the deposit over to a new keg.
Picking Up Your Keg
– Kegs may be picked up between 11AM and 6PM daily.
– Speak with a bartender to pick up. Kegs must be paid for at the time of pick up.
– Payment for keg orders may be cash or card.
– Please bring your ID and a cash deposit.
– Only the person whose ID information is provided on this form may pick up the keg.
Returning Your Keg
– Kegs may be returned any time during business hours.
– Speak with a bartender and present your ID to return kegs. The bartender will return your deposit at this time.
– Only the person whose ID information is provided on this form may pick up the keg deposit upon return.
1/2 Barrel Keg
15.5 gallons / 120 (16 oz.) servings
1/6 Barrel Keg
5.3 gallons / 40 (16 oz.) servings
– Pizza Port kegs are standard American Sanke kegs.
– The hand pumps we offer for rent are American Sanke “D” couplers.
– Kegs must be kept cold. Therefore, we recommend picking up your keg the same day as your event, or the same day that you will transfer it to your kegerator.
– Sorry, we do not have equipment available for transportation, such as buckets or ice.
Please contact email@example.com